- Intel WiFi, Intel WiDi !
- Dual Gigabit LAN !
- Gigabyte Features !
- Intel Skylake !
|Graphics||Intel HD Graphics|
|Audio||Realtek ALC1150 7.1|
|USB||2x USB2.0, 7x USB3.0|
|IDE/SATA||6x SATA 6Gb/s|
- Supports 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor
- Dual Channel DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Intel® USB 3.0 with USB Type-C™ - the world's next Universal connector
- 11ac 867 Mbps dual band wireless connection + BLUETOOTH 4.2
- PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Connector with up to 32Gb/s Data Transfer (PCIe NVMe & SATA SSD support)
- 2 SATA Express Connectors for up to 16Gb/s Data Transfer
- 115dB SNR HD Audio with Built-in Rear Audio Amplifier
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Dual Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™ Technology
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed. Dual channel memory architecture Support for DDR4 3200(O.C.) /3000(O.C.) /2800(O.C.) /2666(O.C.) /2400(O.C.) /2133 MHz memory modules Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode) Support for non-ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter. 2 x HDMI ports, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version. Support for up to 3 displays at the same time Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
|Wireless Communication module||
* Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.) 1 x M.2 Socket 1 connector for the wireless communication module (M2_WIFI)
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the supported configurations with the M.2, SATA Express, and SATA connectors.
|Internal I/O Connectors||
|Back Panel Connectors||
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
USB Blocker Support for Q-Flash Support for Smart Switch Support for Xpress Install
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
Please tell us your opinion. Rate the product on a scale from 1 to 5. A value of 5 means the best possible rating.
If you want you also can leave a comment.
Your ratings are honored on many ways. Your report will help other customers to better judge about the products. And you can benefit from reports other customers are giving.
In addition we credit 0.50 EUR for each given rating with comment and 1.00 EUR for each given rating with comment (more than 150 characters) on your account. The credit will be substracted automatically on your next order !
We reserve us the right to delete given comments (for example on attempts to give comments with senseless content, copying of other comments, inserting of foreign content, abusing the system for financing orders). "Fair-use-policy" does apply (as of rule of thumb you should give comments for products which you have purchased already. And your credit account only in rare cases will have 2 or even 3 digits). The credit can only be withdrawn by placing an order. It is not possible to get the credit cash or transferred in an other way.